Self-Motivation

I have a hard time self-motivating myself sometimes, I get tired and all I want to do is watch Netflix. In order to finish the things, I have to get done I remind myself that ill regret not doing them in the future, which is true. I get more stressed not doing what I have to do than actually doing what I have to do. The first strategy that I could use to get more motivation is to get everything done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day without worrying about what I have to get done later which keeps me from enjoying myself. The second thing would be what I said at the beginning, to remind myself that it's more stressing to not get things done. The third thing would be to manage my time better, to use my time wisely and find the right times to mess around and finish homework. The fourth would be to start showing up to school more often as we sometimes get time in class to work on assignments. The fifth and final thing would be to keep me mentally stable as that plays a big part in my motivation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom From me to You

Distractions from School