Distractions from School

Distractions and lack of motivation are what keep me from completing assignments on time. Sometimes a new video will come out on Youtube or a new season will come out on Netflix. I get tempted to watch during my work time, then I end up doing that instead of homework. I think this happens with a lot of kids also since most of them have phones now. The internet is full of distractions that kids cant avoid. My lack of motivation although comes from too much homework and having to deal with a job at the same time. Children don't have to worry about hour-long homework assignments from each class or when they have to go into work. They only get a 30-minute worksheet they have to finish in like 2 days. I would love to go back with the same knowledge I have now, I would pass elementary school with no problem. We all have to learn though and elementary school is part of this process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom From me to You