A Good Teacher

The teacher we work with is Mrs. Montoya, she is very kind and young from the looks of it. We haven't spoken with her much but every time the children walk into the room they are fairly quiet and sit on their spots on the rug. I think she is an effective teacher because of this, the students listen to her and always follow her directions. Although a definition of a good high school teacher would be slightly different. An effective teacher would be a teacher who explains things thoroughly, a teacher who makes sure we understand our unit so were not lost in our next. I've had some experiences where a teacher goes to fast, this is mostly in my advanced classes, I struggle a bit more than the rest of the students. Since I'm, the only one struggling the teacher always moves on and I end up getting more and more lost. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom From me to You

Distractions from School