ILC Experience- Day 2

Today during pathways, there were more students that I was introduced to in the classroom setting. There were also more activities planned. I left with Mr. Henry, River, and Teddy to go to P.E. and help out with the kindergarten class. A lot of the other kids were observing me while I observed them, confused as to why a high school student was present in their class. Melissa and Wendy left with another student to go to music class. Then, before the buses came to pick them up, we had about ten minutes to run around outside. The only frustrations I have so far are the kids being non-verbal, because it makes it harder to have breakthroughs with children when the conversations are one sided.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom From me to You

Distractions from School