Getting to Know the Children

All children are different, many were shy, and some were outgoing. Figuring out the right way to talk or explain things to them could be tricky. Today a kid refused to talk to me during art class because of how shy he was, I tried being his friend but, at the same time, I knew how he felt. I decided to leave him alone as I didn't want to make him feel too uncomfortable. I then moved on to other kids, one girl kept asking me questions. I spent a lot of time with this girl as I felt no tension between us talking. I even drew a picture for her which she then kept. In a way, I felt kind of intimidated by the kids since they have no filter. I didn't get any weird questions today but I feel as if by the end of the year ill have many stories about kids asking me strange questions. 

Comments

  1. https://waystoteaching.blogspot.com/2019/09/getting-to-know-children.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom From me to You

Distractions from School