First Day Working With The Children

I worked with many different personalities today. We were told to go out in the hallway and play a game with one student at a time. The group of fourth-graders seemed to know what they were doing so I didn't have to explain the rules too much. I was a little nervous with my first kid but, I ended up enjoying my time with him. He was nice and outgoing. Some of the kids were timid and did not want to speak very much. I found that every kid had their own way of rolling a dice, some slammed it on the table, while others let it roll softly. The goal of the game was to get to the finish line. In order to move up a space on the board, we had to round our dice number to the nearest 10th. Whoever got the biggest number in this case, 10 got to move. Overall I liked working with them, they were interesting and I look forward to seeing them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom From me to You

Distractions from School