Art class

9/19/19
First grade art class
Today we went to Ryan elementary to gain experience working with elementary students, we all got assigned a classroom I got Ms. Montoya's fourth grade class. unfortunately they were in a assembly looking at some eagles and hawks. I got the chance to work with first graders while they were in art class. I was told to go around and talk with the kids but that made me feel a little nervous, so i decided to start coloring with a student that had to dealt with a language barrier. he spoke Spanish and was very shy, I showed him a technique on painting and it was cute how he got excited, from there i started having a conversation and he told me he had an older brother and his favorite part of the day was art class. I would say that it was a pretty good day, i got to talk with Ms.Montoya and she was very excited to have Josie, Gloria and me in her class.
Image result for first grade art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom From me to You

Distractions from School